Review of Live Home Business and Affiliate Marketing training with George Kosch Friday July 14, 2017.
Instructor: George Kosch, CEO, Co-Founder, Software Engineer. Worldprofit Inc.
Worldprofit’s weekly training is LIVE and interactive so participants can ask and get instant answers as you follow along on screen.
Topics coverered in this session:
- Introduction to Worldprofit’s Member area, training system and marketing program.
- Suggestions for new Members getting started quickly and correctly
- Online Bootcamp Lessons – IMPORTANCE of LESSON 3.
- Website Management System
- Organization and Time Savers for managing your business including tools and software in your Worldprofit Member area that are included in both Silver and Platinum VIP Membership. (Link Manager, Reminder System, Prospect Manager, Virtual Assistant)
George’s Favourite recommended time saving tools for doing your promotions
- Link Manager – Included in your Silver or Platinum VIP Membership. Organize all the places you promote to by category, by site etc.
- Jit Bit Auto Text – Create your own shortforms for your Ad Titles, Ad Copy, As URLS.
- RoboForm (Password Manager) why it’s better then browser based password managers
- Prospect Manager Included in your Silver or Platinum VIP Membership. Organize your leads, by category, follow up date, notes etc. Includes group emailer.
Updates are now complete to our SEO Optimizer Pro site. (SEOOptimizerPro.com)
We had removed some services for updates and improvements, all services are now back online.
George provided a demonstration of one of the new services at SEO Optimizer Pro.
There is also a help video on the site.
Don’t spend too much time worrying about SEO, use the services but understand you still need to do direct promotion to actively generate targetted leads.
A few questions and comments from participants.
jan: Is there a help video of the Seo optimizer pro?
Ric: when I cloak my link it goes to my web site instead of the lead cap page, am I missing something?
jan: If you were to spend the majority of your time promoting which is the easiest and quickest to make commissions.
Dave: Excellent tool George, thanks for showing
Gary: What is considered a great score?
Rosalind: George could we have more webinars on organization and automation?
Dave: SOTAM is excellent provides good optins : ) I love it
Fran: It’s good to have a second gmail address specifically for TEs and Safelists.
Emily: I love working from home no commuting I also do data entry besides Worldprofit
Robert: When you purchase leads that are on the left side menu where do they go and what do I do with them?
Fran: Would it be possible to get all the money each month less than 50, as most people put this back into advertising – that is have the OPTION
Charlotte: oh my god, for someone with OCD for keeping things organised i love this
Rich: love it
Dave: Wow now that is a cool tool, I’m going to use that
Emily Lewis: I love Jit Bit
Dave Hayes: smart efficiency means more profits
Gary: Thank You for another great training session.!
Alan: and so say all of us. thank you
Dave Hayes: Have a great weekend all, thanks George and Sandi
Emily: Thank you George glad to have come have a great day
Emily: I am thinking about becoming a monitor
Last words: THANK YOU TO LINDA ELZE, BRIAN ARMSTRONG and WALLACE JOHNSON our Monitor Supervisors. We couldn’t do it without you! Anyone interestd in being a Monitor, submit a Support ticket and we will get you stated in the training with these fine people.
To our entire Monitor team – YOU ROCK ! We see you filling in the gaps in the schedule, smiles on your faces, always willing to learn while helping others in our Worldprofit’s home business community. Thank you so much for all you do.
Summary: Worldprofit has been providing our unique brand of training for 23 years with no plans of stopping. Thank you to our friends, and members of our extended family around the world for your support and loyalty over the years. We have a number of Special Offers this month with discounts and bonuses for loyalty. Watch your email and the message center for new offers as posted.
Thank you to everyone who attended Worldprofit’s LIVE training session. We love your questions, input and requests for demos, keeps things interesting and in tune with your needs for a more personalized training session.
The next LIVE training session with Instructor George Kosch is Friday July 21, 2017 at 8 AM CT / 9 AM ET.
Yours In Success,
George Kosch is co-founder and CEO of Worldprofit and has been in business online for over 23 years.